Your Invite to our Christmas Internet Marketing Workshop!
Places for our annual Christmas workshop were in such high demand this year that it was fully booked almost immediately after the date was announced. Due to this unprecedented demand, we have decided to to run the workshop for a second time and this is YOUR invite to book your place!
Christmas is one of the most important times of the year for all retailers but especially those trading online. The amount spent online during December grows exponentially every year and this year looks set to be no exception. According to the Interactive Media in Retail Group (IMRG), shoppers in the UK spent more than £5.4 BILLION online in December last year, a growth of 17% from the year before.
Though there are still two full months until Christmas, it is never too early to start preparing your website and internet marketing strategies. According to data gleaned in an in-depth study by Statista, well over half of UK consumers begin their Christmas shopping during the month of October.
At our free workshop, we'll be sharing our extensive experience and unmatched expertise when it comes to preparing e-commerce websites for the Christmas buying rush. We will be focusing on a number of topics that will help you ensure that your website and internet marketing strategy stands out from the crowd, tempting discerning online shoppers away from your competitors.
- Stationery. People who shop online demand a seamless user experience and so it's crucial that your brand story is applied to every part of your internet marketing strategy. We'll show you the best ways to implement email marketing and how to use newsletter templates to your best advantage.
- Promotions. If there's one thing internet shoppers really love, it's a good bargain, especially during the festive period. At our workshop, you'll learn what kinds of promotions and offers work best, how to prepare and personalise them and how to make sure that they get noticed.
- Social Networking. Utilising social media to raise awareness of your brand is vital in the modern internet landscape but can seem daunting, especially when there is so much competition for users' attention. We'll show you how to make it easy and effective with a practical, step-by-step guide.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). When was the last time you visited the second page of results on a search engine like Google? We're guessing that you said 'never'! Our workshop will tell you all you need to know about making sure your e-commerce website enjoys prime position on the first page, helping you to gain new customers and retain existing ones.
- Fun Stuff. Keeping customers engaged is one of the most difficult things to do but our workshop will show you how to make it both easy and fun. From offering quizzes to displaying state-of-the-art seasonal graphics and much more besides, you'll discover what makes a website stand out for all the right reasons.
It wouldn't be Christmas without a gift and so every attendee at our workshop will receive a one-month free trial of Brick SEO, our advanced suite of SEO tools that will help you manage your website in the most effective, efficient and ultimately lucrative way.
Our Christmas workshop will take place at 3:00pm on Friday 28th October at our office, which is located within Strawberry Fields Digital Hub on Euxton Lane in Chorley PR7 1PS. The workshop is open to both existing and potential new customers but booking is essential so give our office angel Maria a call on 01257 444492 or send and email to email@example.com We look forward to welcoming you!