The policy of our organisation is to deal with all customer complaints fairly. We pride ourselves on exemplary customer service. However if you have a complaint or comments for Brick technology we have implemented the following procedures within our business
1. All complaints are recorded and will include details about the date when the complaint was received, the action required to resolve the complaint and the date when the action will be completed. Intermediate discussions about the complaint will also be recorded.
2. Any complaint will be acknowledged in writing to the complainant confirming that it is being dealt with in accordance with our complaints policy.
3. We undertake to investigate any complaint properly and fairly.
4. We will respond to all complaints within a period of three working days.
5. Where we find that any work is required or action needed to resolve the complaint then the work or action will be undertaken in the shortest possible time.
The named person below has overall responsibility for dealing with all complaints
Name: Maria Smith email@example.com
Position: Office Manager
Your views are important to us and we need you to tell us when a service is failing or something is not right. We will do our best to put things right and prevent them happening again.
Equally, we would like to hear from you about services that are well liked and if you have an idea for an improvement or change to a service.
How to Send Us Your Feedback
Telephone us on 01254 277190. A simple phone call can help to solve many problems.
Write to us by letter:
Brick technology Ltd
B1 East Terrace
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunities Policy
We are committed to giving an equal service to all. To enable us to do this we ask you to tell us your age, gender, ethnic origin, and whether or not you are disabled. If you have written to us by letter or sent an e-mail you may be contacted by Customer Services for this information. The information you give us is confidential. We use it to check that we treat all groups of people fairly and we do not discriminate against you.
If you feel that you have received a different level of service because of discrimination, please make this clear in your complaint. We will make sure we look into this for you.