AI: Five Ways to Improve your Website
Artificial intelligence continues to grow in importance in the online marketplace, with futurologists predicting that properly-implemented AI solutions are set to bring up to 30% revenue increases by 2020. Here are five ways that AI can improve the performance of both your company and its website.
- Improve Search Speeds. Customers want information fast and voice searching becomes more and more popular every day. AI technology makes searching quicker and more efficient, improving the online visitor's experience when using your website.
- Improve Interaction. Chatbots are helping to make website interaction easier, removing communication barriers. The technology continues to advance and chatbots will soon be able to recognize human emotions, mapping reactions and using them to enhance the online experience. By 2021, it is predicted by the Future Today Institute that the market share for chatbots will be close to $3.5 billion.
- Make Customer Experience More Relevant. Your website needs to constantly adapt to the needs of the users and real-time AI learning technology is key to this process. According to the information it receives, AI can dynamically modify the website for every single customer.
- Personalise the Shopping Experience. Putting the customer in charge of their own experience online dramatically increases their engagement. AI can help customers to create their own ideal shopping environment, increasing conversion levels.
- Make Marketing More Effective. Machine learning is an element of AI technology that can create amazing new opportunities when it comes to ecommerce marketing. Based on previous customer behaviour, AI can help to predict all kinds of things, from what type of product the customer will buy next to their preferred device and channel for accessing your website.