World-Class, World-Leading, Worldwide: The Brick CMS
The Brick Technology client portfolio is extremely diverse, which demonstrates our unique ability to effectively represent just about any type of online business or organisation that you care to name. At the heart of every website we create is our custom-built Content Management System (CMS3), which puts the client in control.
To say that our client portfolio is diverse is almost certainly an understatement. A random selection of the businesses of Brickweb clients reveals just how diverse it really is: stainless steel, bespoke mattresses, warehouse equipment, medical products, wedding dress material, corporate events, car accessories, building materials, custom clothing, computer games, sewing machines... the list goes on and on.
A recent addition to our portfolio is Bachmann Group, a recognised leader in the field of offshore employment services, payroll administration, personnel management services and corporate ownership to the marine and offshore industry. The company was established in 1974 and now handles an employee client base of in excess of 22,000 seafarers and oil & gas personnel. Based in Guernsey Bachmann Group employ over 70 staff and more than 500 mariners working on client vessels all over the world.
So, what's included with a Brick Custom Built Website™? Here's a brief rundown:
- Our unique CMS3. Simple to use yet infinitely powerful, the Brick CMS3 allows you to be in complete control of your website content. Update text, images, video or any other content whenever you want, from any internet-capable device
- Comprehensive email service. As many email addresses as you need, in the format firstname.lastname@example.org, with full management and support. We offer IMAP, POP3 and SMTP
- Hosting. We look after your web server and have plenty of backup facilities. As 'your home on the internet', your website will be maintained and managed by our professional, skilled and experienced team
- Top-level domain name. Designed to be simple for your customers to remember, each domain name has its own unique IP address
- Marketing. We have used all of our in-depth knowledge to create a world-leading suite of marketing options. Directly from the CMS, you can manage subscriber groups, send SMS, compile newsletters at the touch of a button and much more.
We invite you to visit https://bachmanngroup.com or any of our other clients' websites to see for yourself the kind of quality that we provide as standard. Get in touch with our team and tell us about your company; our team are standing by.