The Top 5 Social Media Sites
Social media is a force to be reckoned with. Over the past decade, it has become such an integral part of our daily lives that it's hard to remember how we managed without it! Here is the Brick Technology guide to the top 5 social media sites...
- Facebook. The mother of all social media, Facebook is the 'leading social networking site' according to comScore. With tens of millions of active users, Facebook offers unique ways to connect with your audience on an informal, personal level. The more shares and likes a Facebook post gets, the further it travels into cyberspace.
- Twitter. Hot on the heels of Facebook is Twitter. Limiting posts to 280 characters, Twitter forces it's users to condense and concentrate their thoughts, resulting in quickfire posts that get straight to the heart of the matter. Retweets of favourite posts ensure that the message keeps on going.
- Instagram. Whereas Twitter concentrates on text, Instagram is all about the photographic image. Anyone can upload photos to their feed and share them with followers, giving a fantastic visual medium that lends itself particularly well to advertising products.
- YouTube. Moving from photos to moving imges, YouTube is the place to upload videos of just about anything you want. Your customers can get a good idea of what it is you're selling and see for themselves. A picture may speak a thousand words but a video speaks a million!
- LinkedIn. This is the place for serious business. After registering, you can connect and network with thousands of other professionals in any field of industry, education and technology. LinkedIn has millions of subscribers, a number which grows every day.
Brick Technology can manage all of your social media for you. Find out about our social media services today: get in touch with our team.