Please support the Poppy Appeal
Today in Ukraine, one of our Team members is missing.
So while we remember loved ones we lost, We are praying and have hope that Dmitryo comes home.
The Royal British Legion helps members of the Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force, veterans and their families. They helped Brick technology Ltd get started.
Above are some family pictures of who we will remember on armistice day.
William James Clarke, fought in the 1st World War and was with the British expeditionary forces evacuated from Dunkirk in the 2nd World War
James Austin Clarke, He heard the radio announcing the start of the 2nd World War, jumped straight out of bed, and joined the RAF!
Jack Pickup, a tank commander, served in Belgium, France and Holland. In later life, he had many a nightmare; god bless.
Even me, Starting out Cornwall, Berlin, Holland, Australia and Singapore
The Royal British Legion, can assist:
- Serving personnel, or those who have previously served, who have received one day of pay and were aged 16 or over at the time of service
- Reserve or Auxiliary personnel or those who have previously served
- Those who have served with the Mercantile Marine afloat in hostile waters
- Current or previous full-time members of the Allied Civil Police Forces
- Those entitled to the campaign medal issued to the Royal Navy, Army or Royal Air Force to those giving them direct support or under their command
- Any member of Voluntary Aid Societies who have served full-time and in uniform in direct support of the United Kingdom Armed Forces
- Any British subject (by birth or otherwise) who has served one day in the Forces of an Allied nation during hostilities and received one day of pay from that nation
- Any British subject (by birth or otherwise) who served in a resistance organisation of an Allied nation during hostilities in which the United Kingdom Armed Forces were engaged
- Any person who served in the Home Guard for at least six months or in a Bomb and Mine Disposal Unit for at least three months
- Any person who was awarded the Defence Medal in respect of service in the Home Guard or in a Bomb and Mine Disposal Unit
Please support the Poppy Appeal brickweb.news/dlo