Make the Best New Year's Resolution...
Holiday season is almost here and, with the way things have been this year, everyone deserves to let their hair down and relax a little (or a lot!). But, as sure as day follows night, it will soon be a brand new year and the world will keep on turning. If you run an e-commerce business, the world is going to turn faster than ever before in 2021 and your website has got to be able to keep up with it.
According to a YouGov study, around 25% of people in the UK will make a new year's resolution. The results of a study published in the Journal of Clinical Psychology reveal that around 46% of those people will stick to it. One resolution you should DEFINITELY make (and stick to!) is to get your e-commerce website running to its full potential and your starting-point is right here with the Brick website audit.
Our website audits are provided absolutely free of charge and reveal just how well your current website is performing across a number of relevant categories. With just a few clicks, you can get a .pdf file delivered directly to you which presents a comprehensive, jargon-free overview of your website's performance, identifying problem areas and offering reliable ways to address them. Your personalised report includes detailed information about:
- Search Engine Ranking. When you request your report, we'll ask you for two keywords or key phrases that you want the home page of your website to be optimised for. Based on these, we'll identify your website ranking on several major search engines.
- Website Traffic. You could have the best website in the world but if you don't have anyone visiting it then it's as good as useless! Your report will reveal how much traffic you're getting, where they're coming from and their behaviour once they get there.
- Social Media. Having a good social media presence is crucial to the success of your website. We'll show you just how popular (or not!) you are on major channels like Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Search Engine Optimisation. SEO becomes more complex by the day, with search engine intelligence growing exponentially. Many different factors influence how visible your website is and our free report will help you to understand and improve them.
- Usability. Issues with the usability of your website, especially across different types of device, strongly affect the behaviour of your website visitors. We'll show you just how well your website is doing.