All about Internet Marketing
It is the start of the New Year and time to set out some business goals or aspirations that you plan to reach out and grab with both hands. Within today’s society the Internet plays a huge part in many ways, it has become a part of many people’s lives and more and more of them are getting information, products and services online. Through Internet Marketing your business can gain a powerful Internet presence.
What is Internet Marketing?
This is where you market a service or a product through the Internet. At Brick Technology we can create a customised marketing plan specific to yourself so that we can provide you and your business with a powerful Internet presence which is tailored to your every need.
A powerful Internet presence can be created by firstly designing websites that will perform well within search engines and can excel in usability. This in turn leads to increased revenue for you, our client. Further to this we then make sure that your website can be found on the Internet through offering Internet Marketing plans to you that can implement the following services, SEO Software, Analysis, Optimisation and Submission as well as other services too!
The Internet and Internet Marketing
As mentioned earlier the increased popularity of the Internet and the change within society has meant that it makes perfect sense for businesses to use the internet as a perfect marketing tool. Internet marketing can be one of the most cost effective and efficient ways to actively promote your business and its products or services.
In comparison, Print advertising is becoming too expensive. Newspapers, magazines, phone books and journals need to be produced and with this in mind print advertising costs can just prove too large. TV and radio, broadcast marketing is the other way of advertising but this too can prove costly. The Internet is far more efficient in that it is flexible, allowing you to change and manipulate things at ease, once something is printed in order to change it then you would need to reprint – again not very cost effective.
Why is it important?
The key reason as to why Internet Marketing should have a place within all businesses is that unfortunately whether you like it or not the Internet is not going anywhere anytime soon.
Already, billions of people all over the world are connected and there is no doubts that millions more people will also become connected; it will soon be a force hard to reckon with. Allowing them to communicate at ease and instantly with anyone else around the world, it has changed how we live our lives today and it will change the lives of people in the future.
It is this reason as to why it is so important, you can reach a global audience; a small home-based company can reach a potential business partner, a client, and a supplier who lives half-way around the world. Rather than calling them and having the expense, communication has become affordable through the Internet.
Some important Internet Marketing pointers
- Organic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – Still the best and most effective approach
- Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn marketing – There is a sudden surge of social media-SocNet based marketing this year
- Keyword Research -Using natural search phrases, choosing your niche
- Video Marketing -Youtube still works!
- Online Public Relations -People still trust information shared over legitimate PRO services
- Link Building -More of a requirement for SEO to build popularity and trust
- Blogging - Three cheers to all bloggers! Blogs are considered a trustful mechanism for online marketing as well as for influencing potential buyers.
- Conversion Web Design -A good site with an intuitive design, a magic landing page and ‘call for action’ prompts will market better.
- Paid Search Marketing (PPC) - PPC advertising is still an option but not the best when you consider the investment v/s returns
- Email Marketing -It’s still around and going strong but pick it at the cost of losing some trust and the risk of being branded a spammer.
If you look at the top of the list, you will see that people trust things better when it is ‘naturally’ discovered via search rather than forced on to them via PPC advertising or email marketing. Also, consumers are tending to trust the social content delivery (may not be a good trend) more as Social networks are becoming part of everyone’s dailylife.
Free Internet Marketing Review
If you want to find out more about Internet Marketing or want to know how Internet Marketing can improve your website performance, get in touch with Brick Technology to arrange a no obligation review of your website in our Blackburn office,