5 Ways that AI can Improve the Ecommerce Experience
Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology is constantly improving and is becoming an ever-more important force in ecommerce: futurologists have predicted up to 30% increases in revenue by 2020 for companies who properly implement AI strategies. Here are five ways that YOUR ecommerce website can benefit from the world-class AI solutions offered by Brick Technology.
- Make Searching Faster. Users want information and they want it fast. Voice searching, backed by AI Technology, can vastly improve search times, making the user experience quicker and more efficient.
- Improve Interactivity. AI chatbots help to make interacting with a website easier, breaking down barriers of communication. Chatbot technology is advancing at a rapid rate and it is almost certain that they will soon be able to recognise user reactions and emotions, using these to further enhance the online experience. The Future Today Institute predicts that, by 2021, the market share for chatbots will be around $3.5bn.
- Improve Customer Relevance. A website must be able to quickly and consistently adapt to the needs of each individual user, dynamically modifying appearance and content to suit. Real-time AI learning technology is key to this process.
- Empower Users. A website user who is in control of their online experience is far more engaged than one who is now. AI is the perfect tool to allow customers to shape their own perfect shopping experience and thus increase engagement, conversion and ultimately revenue.
- Market More Effectively. Machine learning allows AI to help predict user behaviour, from the most likely product they will buy next to their preferred channel and device for accessing any given website. These predictions allow the user experience to be further tailored and personalised.